- depth of topics and detail for symptoms that Alzheimer’s patients can have
- small font and closely spaced
- It will help you to better:
1. understand what your loved one is going through.
2. deal with the behavioral issues associated with Alzheimer’s.
3. find medical help.
4. find additional Alzheimer’s and dementia information from a number of helpful organizations.
5. discover support groups.
6. save a lot of time (when you are a caregiver for someone with dementia, time is usually in very short supply–hence, the title of the book).
7. evaluate financial possibilities.
8. understand that you are most definitely not alone in your dealing with dementia’s effects.