I purchased this Mobile Camera lens from R&L US.
because i like to take photos with my phone and mine does not have the clearest of pictures by itself. My first reaction when I opened was …not sure if this will help or not. WOW i could not have been MORE wrong. This helps take beautiful photos. I am gonna be snap happy now. If you have a phone that does not take great pictures this is the thing for you. It is pretty easy to use at first I had a little trouble figuring it out but once I did bam off taking photos. I am going to defiantly recommend this to my other photo taking friends. I have not had to use customer service so I cannot comment on how the sellers customer service is.
The one BIG negative is the clip needs to be wider. We have otter box cases on all of our phones and tablets and have to remove them in order to use this. The downside to that is A.) makes your phone/tablet vulnerable to getting broken and B.) If you have a case on your phone/tablet you know what a pain it is to take on and off.
1.Material: Aluminum alloy and optical glass.
2.12X Telephoto Lens: 12X optical glass lens let you clearly focus on distant objects. Suitable for watching game, zoom animals, traveling etc.
3. 0.45X Wide Angle Lens: 0.45X wide angle increase the imaging range, great for taking landscape pictures or family portrait.
4. Macro Lens: Take extreme close-up (less than 1 inch) pictures, great for looking some tiny things such as stamps, money, flowers, or small animals .
5. Work on most mobile phones, such as iPhone, Samsung, HTC, LG, Huawei, Xiaomi, and other smart phones.
1. Wide Angle Lens and Macro Lens are screwed together. To use macro lens, you need to separate the two lenses by unscrewing.
2. Macro lens should be used about 1 inch from the object.
3. It is better to take off your phone case for taking better photos.
1 * 12X Telephoto Lens
1 * 0.45X Wide Angle Lens
1 * Macro Lens
1 * Mini Tripod
1 * Clamp
1 * Carrying pouch
4 * Lens caps
Feel free to check out my you tube review HERE
if you have any questions please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org